Our Programs & Classes
Students and enthusiasts of martial arts have many reasons for their interest in the martial arts. Some are drawn to the physical fitness and weight-loss aspects of training. Others seek to add discipline and self control to their lives. While still others are concerned about safety and self-defense.
Whether you are interested in our programs for mental or physical well being, KMA Champion Martial Arts offers a number of programs that will fit your developmental needs and your busy schedule as well.
LITTLE DRAGONS 4 - 8yrs
Specialised pre-school program for ages 4 - 8 years covering;
- Life Skills i.e focus & disciplineSafety Skills i.e fire safety,stranger danger, Bully Buster (TM).
- Martial Arts Skills for personal safety
ITF KIDS KICK DRAGONS 9 - 12yrs
Our age specific Kid Kick "Champions" classes cover:
- Zero tolerance Bully Buster System TM
- Fitness (child obesity is a major issue)
- Anti Drugs
- Stranger Danger
- Personal Safety
- Promoting Academic Achievement
- Self Defence Skills
- Focus,discipline & Champion mindset
Parramattas only official Kid Kick school
ITF TAEKWON-DO TEENS & ADULTS
Internationally recognised Martial Art that promotes lightning fast hand and foot techniques for self defence.
KMA Dundas Valley teaches the pure and original Taekwon-do as founded by General Choi Hong Hi as a combat Martial Art and not just a sport.